Let's give you the financial perspective you deserve
Increase your understanding
Take control of your financial world by Becoming Your Own Banker®
The foundation of Whole Picture Planning – the best storehouse of increasing usable wealth
Infinite Banking Concept™ (IBC) Resources
We are a member of Infinite Banking Canada Group. IBCG is a group of collaborating, independent Financial Advisors across Canada.
We joined the group after my research concluded conventional wisdom and education about money leaves out key information – information that has been used by banks and the wealthy for generations.
IBCG aims to correct the common misconceptions that people have about money – and share a new way to think about and handle money – utilizing the Infinite Banking Concept™ with your own finances and Become Your Own Banker®.
Our mission is to educate and inspire individual Canadians to take control of their financial lives by reclaiming the banking function from outsiders.
Below are many resources that are available to you learn more about IBC.
- What is Infinite Banking?
- An Introduction to the Infinite Banking Concept
- The Infinite Banking Concept in Canada
- Becoming Your Own Banker book – by R. Nelson Nash
- What is Privatized Banking and Is It Right For You eBook
- How Privatized Banking Really Works book – by Carlos Lara and Dr. Robert Murphy
- The Infinite Banking System eBook
- The Foundations of IBC Video – first few are free, contact me for code to view rest for free
- Bank Notes
- Nelson Nash Institute YouTube Videos
- Infinite Banking & Real Estate Video – by Fellow IBCG Colleague Kathleen van den Berg
- Recommended Reading
- Lara-Murphy Report Podcast
- Lara-Murphy Report Archive
- Lara-Murphy Report Greatest Hits
- How to Weather the Coming Financial Storms
- IBC News and Articles
- Nelson Nash’ Links
- Infinite Banking Canada Group (IBCG) YouTube Videos
How to Become Your Own Banker (Yes, Seriously) – Kosta Panagoulias (Host of Top Agent, a nationally-ranked real estate podcast) & Scott Cordier, IBCG Chairperson – June 28, 2022
- IBCG Articles
- Inflation Learning & Fighting Resources
Please help us educate future generations by introducing them to ways they can take back control of their money.