Below is the information helpful to have available and share with us to create an Infinite Banking Concept®️ Privatized Banking Plan and/or Whole Picture Plan (WPP). The more you share the greater the quality of our recommendation(s). If you feel comfortable completing all or part yourself please do. The more you can complete and submit in advance of our next meeting, the more productive the meeting will be. Otherwise we can complete during a meeting.
While this may seem like a fair bit of work, financial planning is one of the most important high priority things you can do – and it takes less time than planning for a vacation.
Please click on hyperlinks to access documents. See below for the links to free viewers, if needed. Please complete to the best of your ability. Anything you’re not sure of we will discuss. When finished, see below.
See below for help with documents.
- Engagement Agreement Word | PDF Completion and signing of this is optional. This will serve as the default terms of engagement for the services you desire us to handle for you. Alternatively, email email@example.com and request DocuSign.
- Privacy Consent & Insurance Disclosure Word | PDF Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request DocuSign.
- Confidential Facts
- For business owners wanting to consider doing IBC®️ in their business, please also complete confidential business facts below BO-1.
For those wanting Whole Picture Planning (WPP) please also complete the following.
WPP-1. Personal Expenditures This is optional, but recommended, if you desire us to determine if you will have enough money to do what you want to do when you want to to do it with the resources you have
WPP-2. Investment questionnaire Required for mutual fund investing, optional otherwise, but recommended, this helps us know what kind of investor you are
WPP-3. Your investment statements. These often can be saved as a PDF from your institution online portal.
WPP-4. Life insurance, pension, benefits booklet (PDF) statements.
WPP-5. Pages 1 to 4 of your most recent personal tax returns. This is a perfect time to introduce us to your accountant who you can ask or give permission to send us a copy.
WPP-7. Anything else pertinent – will, power of attorney, marital, trusts, etc.
BO-1. Confidential Business Facts (fill & save)
For those wanting Whole Picture Planning (WPP), please also complete the following.
BO-2. Business bank and investment statements – most recent
BO-3. Business financials (tax return, balance sheet, income statement).
BO-4. Anything else pertinent – business agreements, etc.
For Help with Documents
- All forms can be printed, completed, and scanned.
- Microsoft Word is fillable and savable.
- Microsoft Excel is fillable and savable.
- Microsoft recommends downloading Word (DOCX) and Excel (XLSX) apps from your smartphone app store to be able to fill and save.
- PDF requires printing, completing, and scanning to your device unless you have the ability to do so otherwise.
- PDF documents are best opened, fillable, where possible, and saveable, in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to access Adobe’s free PDF app or search your smartphone app store.
- If you prefer PDF version please email email@example.com.
- For documents that require scanning please scanning, please save as a PDF to your device. If you don’t have a scanner there are many free smart phone scanner apps that you can use available from your smartphone App Store.
Once documents are ready
Please email Dave@dofinancial.ca. If you prefer a secure email link please request and I will email you a secure link.