Your present circumstances are a result of your past thinking.
Change your thinking today, experience different results in the future.
We all have past programming thoughts that run through our minds, like on a loop tape.
They could be self-deprecating thoughts such as I’m fat, too old, not smart enough or thoughts such as, only the rich get richer, god’s plan is for me to be poor.
These thoughts are not designed by us but have been programmed into us.
The good news is, if we can be programmed, we can reprogram ourselves, override the old messages and rewrite the scripts!
If you want to have a fantastic 2023, but your thinking is the same 2022, your results will be the same in 2023.
How to reprogram your thinking
Step one, you need to know what you want in 2023.
- What do you want?
- What do you really desire, (desire, wish, want, crave, covet mean to have a longing for. desire stresses the strength of feeling and often implies strong intention or aim)
- Desire for yourself, for your family, business, income?
- Write them down.
Step two, you need to take each item on your want list and examine it closely.
- Ask yourself, is this idea truly something I desire?
- Has this idea originated from your innermost being or is it from outside influences such as church, parenting, education, or politics?
- Is this “I should” or is it truly a desire?
- Where did this idea come from?
- Have I heard it before?
- Is it truly my thought?
- How much has this thought impacted my life?
- If I could choose a different thought surrounding this idea what would it be?
Now, what do I really want?
2023 can be the most impactful year of your life if you can master the skill of examining your thinking.
Now I will confess it isn’t always easy but there are tons of help out there pertaining to this method of changing your thoughts, changing your life and there’s leadership styles for everyone.
- Tony Robbins
- Bob Proctor
- Kathleen Cameron
These three have different styles to suit different personalities. They have free online content to get you started!
Here are some books I have read that I recommend:
- Power of Imagination – Neville Goddard
- The Art of Living – Bob Proctor
- This Thing Called You – Earnest Holmes
- The Having – Suh Yoon Lee
- Psycho-Cybernetics – Maxwell Maltz
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- you2 – Price Pritchard
- How Rich People Think – Steve Siebold
- The Science of Getting Rich – Wallace D. Wattles
- You Were Born Rich – Bob Proctor
- You Too Can Be Prosperous – Robert Russel
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind – Joseph Murphy
- Enough? – Paul Armson
- The Go Giver – Bob Burg, and David Mann
- Life Force – Tony Robbins
- Becoming The One – Kathleen Cameron
If, and when, you’re ready, personal coaching is the next step.
My personal mantra for 2023 is “this thought will impact my tomorrow“, is it what I want?
2023, whether it’s more money, bigger business, health goals, self image, better family relationships, more genuine friends, all your wants and desires.
The questions above are fantastic thought filters.
Change your thoughts, change your life.
Make 2023 THE year!